Photobucket

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Good Book

I love reading! I could sit outside on a beautiful day and read until it's too dark to see.

Which is exactly what I did yesterday.

That wasn't my plan. I intended to do more things but I was sucked into this other world and I couldn't or rather I didn't want to leave it.

I read about the book It Sucked and Then I Cried in a magazine a while ago. Normally, I forget about things like that a minute after I read about it but this time I remembered.


And with that amazing library card I just got the other day. My reading possibilities are endless!

Anyway, the book is written by Heather B. Armstrong
who started writing first on her blog www.dooce.com/

I enjoyed the book. In fact I couldn't put it down. I even laughed out loud many times.

2 comments:

  1. that looks like a great book, thanks for sharing!

    and I hope your dogs are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books and reading so I'm always looking for good reads! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete