Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 29 hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Let's see my hopes, dreams, and plans for the next year...here are a few

While I am happy I have a job, I would like to find more of a career position.

My biggest hope is that in the next year we are able to get pregnant. I will admit I have baby fever bad!

E and I are planning to take a trip back to Aruba where we went on on honeymoon.

I would like to get in shape and run at least a half marathon.

I want to take horseback riding lessons.

I need to volunteer more - I have great intentions and then seem to get busy and slack. That needs to stop!

I hope to be able to cross a few things off our home to-do list, refinish the dining room table, build a headboard for our bed.

3 comments:

  1. Great goals...good luck with the baby making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horseback lessons sound fun! Good luck on having a baby! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these!! I am with ya on the baby fever and vacation lust! We are currently planning both :)

    ReplyDelete