Photobucket

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 18 My wedding

A few of my favorite group shots

The girls got their makeup done
And their hair done while the boys played golf
We said our vows
I walked down the aisle with my daddy
We had our first official married kiss
We danced
We had wedding cupcakes!
I love our cake topper
We cut the cake with our brother and sister - then shoved it in their mouths
The place cards were beautiful all set up
The tables were perfect
We ate candy all night long!
And partied the night away - a drunken group hug at the end of the night



It was a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding and wedding photos look fantastic! I love the cake topper! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we had a candy table too!! How fun!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding was gorgeous...love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete