Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 12 Something you are OCD about

Day 12
Something you are OCD about


So there are so many things...I'm sure my husband could give you an even longer list then I can. Picking one is kind of a challenge. But the one that popped into my head first...Hangers.

I worked in retail in high school and this is where it all began. The hangers have to face a certain way. All the clothing must also face a certain direction. In my own personal closet I think that you should see the front of the clothing item when you are standing dead center. That way as you flip through your closet you know exactly what you are looking at. Also all the hangers must go in straight. E has a tendency to make life difficult and will put the hanger backward.

Here is an example of a backwards hanger


I also go one step further I have all my business attire in a section, dresses in another, and shirts that I wear on a regular basis are color coordinated. I just organized out closet yesterday and did the same thing to E's side. We will see how long that lasts. It's my thing and I'm quick and good at it. So just let me know if your closet needs work.

4 comments:

  1. Amen sista...I organize my own closet the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad i'm not alone; i do this as well! i (sadly) have mine color-coded too. but at least we can say we know where everything is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my closet was organized better. I try!

    ReplyDelete