Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Spin a B!tch - anyone?


While in the car with some friends, who are originally from Wisconsin, we missed the turn to the restaurant. E and I were in the back seat and our friends were in the front...so nice of them to drive! Anyways, as we passed the turn and the driver said "It's okay I'll just spin a Bitch" I started laughing because I've never heard anyone say that. E says "Flip-a-bitch" in reference to making a U-turn. But never spin. Is this something only said in the Midwest? or whatever Wisconsin is considered. Because I lived in Northwest Ohio for 4 years and never heard this saying. So I was just curious if anyone else says "spin"?


** I believe they may have just made it up and that they are the only people who actually say this!

4 comments:

  1. Never heard that before, I've always heard it as "Pull a U-ey" type thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with sfpm in PA we (me) just say pull a u-ey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's just the foul mouth military boys that say things like this! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard flip a bitch, but never "spin".

    ReplyDelete