Tuesday, November 10, 2009

25 Goals To Complete Before Turning 25

On December 17th I will be turning 24 which gives me just a little over a year to complete/continue working on all of the following goals. Since moving here I have tried to work on things I always put off or never thought to do because I didn't have the time. Well now I have plenty of time, and I'm going to continue this even after we move again. So here is what I have come up with so far....I'm sure I'll be able to add to this list but this is a great start.



25 Goals To Complete Before Turning 25



*Complete a 5k

*Become a better photographer

*Run a little everyday

*Learn to cross stitch

*Loose the extra weight

*Become a more patient person

*Scrapbook our honeymoon photos, and Pensacola life

*Try a new DIY project

*Find a hutch and paint it

*Build a chest/bench

*Keep in better contact with friends far away

*Become a better Wii MarioCart player

*Find a job I love..or at least like

*Eat more fruits and veggies

*Learn basic Spanish

*Be a tourist for a day in the city(ies) I live in

*Try painting

*Train the puppies to do a few more tricks

*Bake something from scratch

*Read at least 1 book a month

*Go Horseback riding

*Stand under or at least near a real waterfall

*Get CPR Certified

*Really understand what is going on when watching football

*Go on a real vacation

5 comments:

  1. Thats a great list...goood luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I want to become a better photographer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is so cute. :) Ahhh, to be 24 again! Good luck, you can accomplish all of those lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list! :) Keep at it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These items seem like reasonable tasks to accomplish in a year. You can check those off in no time!

    ReplyDelete