Photobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In The Company Of Dogs

It's nothing new that I Love my animals. My MIL brought a magazine with her that she thought I would appreciate. It's called, In The Company of Dogs. It has some great things I would buy them and it has some crazy things I would never purchase but I sure some dog lovers with lots of money do. One item I really want to get them but am patiently waiting for them to get over the whole chewing everything because i'm teething stage is a new bed....like this one


I think this is pretty great but I'm not sure how long it would last being inflatable and all.


Now, on to the slightly impractical items...don't get me wrong if you own any of these things for your pets i'm not judging. Because if I had billions of dollars there would be nothing stopping me from buying any and everything for these little rascals.

These food dishes start at $39.95 and increase to $89.95!



Now, this is totally something useful in Florida because we have prickers/sticker (don't know the real name for them) PAINFUL little balls of thorns. When I walk the dogs I have to make sure they don't spend too much time in the grass otherwise I spend a good amount of time picking these painful things out of there paws. Yup, I think other dogs may laugh at mine as we walk by and the other dog owners may scoff at me and my pups with their boots...but the last laugh is on them cause we're not hurt by prickers!

Needless to say, the pups aren't getting that lucky this Christmas but it's a great website/catalog and it's a lot of fun to look at.

5 comments:

  1. I love that little couch, too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That couch is adorable! If only I could get Boomer to lay on something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the car thing! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time my dog gets a sticker, she freezes and holds up her paw for me to come pull it out! Those booties are a good idea!

    ReplyDelete