Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

A new month

It's November 1st already. Like most other people I'm sitting here wondering where the time has gone.

I made it through my first week back as a full-time hotel employee...and now it's on to the second week.
I am getting the hang of things but boy, is it such a change of pace! Days are just flying by.

Halloween was busy but fun. We set up the fire pit and chairs in the driveway and had friends over to help us pass out candy. E and his brother made it their mission to scare kids. We didn't scare too many kids but a teenage girl was frightened to come up our drive-way. We realized later that we probably did look creepy with all of us sitting there in the dark huddled around the fire.

I ran 4.5 miles today the furthest I have gone yet. That is really what I needed after taking a few weeks off last week was very discouraging. So to start this week off with such a long run is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment