Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Light Reading Material

A few posts ago I wrote about how I received an offer for a new job. I named the company specifically. I have been working there for less then two weeks and only for 2 hours a day as I finish up my job as a nanny. Tomorrow is my last day with the kids. Today the General Manager tells me he has read my blog! WHAT?! haha my own parents don't even know about my blog. Apparently they have a google hit search thing for the name of the company and my blog popped up on their! haha Thank god I wrote wonderful things. Not that I would ever say bad things about the company anyway. But it is a good lesson to learn now. I mean I wouldn't have ever thought about something like that. A little some to keep in mind.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Awkward!

    But, congrats on the new job. And glad it didn't get you in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job. That is too funny that they found your blog.

    ReplyDelete