Photobucket

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Half Marathon Training

One of my best friends from high school is here visiting her family. We are running the Shamrock Half Marathon in March together. She lives in Florida right now so we don't train together but we are pretty much at the same pace. Today was our first run as a team! We ran/walked 12 miles. We were following the course that we will really be running down at the beach.  There is a loop in the middle that we opted out of this time which is why we were a mile short. We finished that in 2.5 hours. I am very proud of us because I thought for sure it would take us longer. Now I know we will be able to run the whole thing in less time come March.

Thanksgiving was fun. I spent most of the week with my sister. My camera isn't really working so I don't have a single picture. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new one because I miss taking pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!! You will for sure be ready in March!

    ReplyDelete