Friday, November 5, 2010

Did I really just say that?!

I used to work at the Crowne in Old Town Alexandria. That was my first big kid job out of college. Now that I work at this CP it is taking some getting used to. I was leaving a message for a client this week and started saying Hi this is Christine with the CP in Old Town Alex...I mean Va Beach. LOL Ohhh man. I think it was worse because I was talking to someone's voicemail. While I wanted to explain my mix up I really didn't want to ramble on. I thought it was pretty funny...embarrasing...but funny. Now I really think about it when I answer the phone to make sure I don't say the wrong hotel.

I went to Michael's today after work. They are having some great sales. 70% off all halloween and fall decorations. Since I'm not really ready to put out Christmas decor. I took this time to purchase a few things for the mantle. A few years from now when I have hit up all the after holiday sales I will have a house decorated nicely during the actual holiday...at least that's my plan right now.

I don't have any plans for this weekend. Which I am very excited about! Maybe I will be able to get a few things done around the house...like vaccum and laundry. I know, I am the most exciting person. Maybe I will be able to hit up a few more stores for their fall sales.

1 comment:

  1. I always buy my decorations after the holiday too!haha They are sooo much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete