Photobucket

Monday, November 8, 2010

Review

I have never done a review before so I am excited to announce that I will be doing one for CSN Stores.

 You know the company, CSN Stores sell everything from housewares for the kitchen to bar tables and stools for the den and everything in between! There is so much to choose from I feel like anyone could find something they love!

I am having a hard time picking just one thing! Plus I am so indecisive....hopefully I make a choice tonight!

I really want an over sized clock to go over the fire place
Timeworks 18" x 18" Bond Street Wall Clock - BD18

Or maybe something for my kitty since the puppies just got a new dog bed it only seems fair
Armarkat 26" Faux Fleece Cat Tree in Sky Blue - B2501

Or something for the kitchen...I love these!
Le Creuset Stoneware 10.5" x 7" Baking Dish in Caribbean with FREE 7" x 5" Bonus Dish - PG051926-17


1 comment: