The winner for Project one is Tami at 29 and holding or thirty, flirty, and fabulous
I don't know how to show you a picture of Random.org generator thingy but I'll work on that for tomorrow!
Back in the Day
Do Something He Enjoyed Before You Got Married
“Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important.” ~ Carl Reiner
Your Project:Initiate an activity that your husband used to love. Whether it’s his favorite hobby, sport, or pastime, it’s time for you to get involved – be his buddy today.
- Many a man’s hobby has gone by the wayside due to matrimony. Is it possible that it’s time you learned to golf or fly fish? Don’t try to beat him, just join him.
- Possibly the only thing your husband would enjoy more than playing chess with you is teaching you how to play chess. Ask for a lesson so he can teach you something that he is an expert at (or really loves). Just your willingness to learn will be a huge boost to your guy.
- Pick up a magazine about your guy’s now dormant hobby. Ask him questions about why he loves it so much. Learn a couple of technical terms so that you are better able to discuss it.
- Do a little research. Find out what the definitive website is on your husband’s favorite subject. Maybe there’s an event in town, a lecture to attend, or a game to watch.
My Project 2
When I met E he was on a bowling league with his mom and brother. It was part of their family bonding time. The boys both love bowling. I do not. I will go bowling but it is not something we do often. E has been asking to join a blowing league for a while now but with his work schedule I have lucked out and we haven't been able to do it. Now it's time for me to put that aside and enjoy this with him. I have gathered up information on bowling leagues in Va Beach for us to join when we move there. His brother and my one day sister in law will be joining us. They are all beyond excited about it. Who knows maybe one day I'll even be good at bowling! Yes, this project isn't actually going to take effect until a few months down the road but I'm sure as soon as I tell him the plan we will be going just for fun much more often while we are still in Pensacola!
And it's as easy as that!
If you'd like you can wait till all 5 projects have been posted before you actually complete any
Just get your ideas ready here!
To be entered into the giveaway
1. Become a follower or let me know if you already are one and
leave a comment about what you are doing
2. Post about this on your blog & then tell me about it and you'll get a second entry
Winner will be announced in tomorrow's post.
Participate all 5 days in order for a chance to win a copy of The Husband Project!