Photobucket

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Traveling

My sister left this morning...so sad! She is now back in Ohio and so this cold weather that followed her down here should leave.

In other news, my mom and my aunt are planning a trip to New York at the end of March begining of April (during my cousins spring break). My mom really wants me to go and I would love to! I've never been to NYC. But we will be moving mid April and since I don't know where we are going next that makes me nervous. If we move to VA then it might not be so bad because after the trip I could just stay in Va and look for a place to live and a new job. But then that leaves E with all the packing and traveling with animals all alone. I'm sure he could handle it but still it wouldn't be fun.




My best friend in the whole world lives in Texas and I love her dearly. Because we are so much closer to Texas now than say when we lived in Virginia I had high hopes of seeing her often. We have been living here for about 5 months now and I have yet to get over there...it is still very far away! So I was hoping to go see her in Feb sometime.



As I'm looking at flights to Texas one of my good friends from high school says that two of our other good friends are coming to visit her in March and that I should come too. She lives in Cali and I am the only one of the 3 of us who has yet to get out there because I had work and then I moved and it is just never good timing for me. So of course I'd really like to go there too.



Meanwhile, I'm thinking about how I wish I was a billionaire so I could just fly all around the US any time I want. Because really I'm dreaming of these trips and I haven't even had my first day of work yet! ha.

8 comments:

  1. I wish I was a billionaire, I would go visit all my bloggy friends then go overseas and travel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it hard, with friends all over the place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh.... my BFF is moving and I'm dreading not being able to see her whenever I want! TOo Bad we all aren't billionaires... wouldn't that be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me about it! I would just like a plane to travel in.. with free gas!! I will work in my free time to pay my morgage! LOL!
    Im posting photos of NYC right now from New years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to travel more often, but it takes up time and I need more vaca! Looks like some great friends in wonderful locations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NYC! If you get the chance to go - do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Irrespective of whether you now have a exceptional web site in your sigiriya holiday getaway positions or simply a title for your web page the fact that endorses that you're appointing regular people, remember an individual's holiday getaway positions contain a appeal for your web-site. All the time people visitors your blog post you'd like it all to generally be recognised you happen to be appointing to your december. In that position one doesn't lose the option for that pick to dab.

    ReplyDelete