Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

30 Day Shred


Since we are starting out in a new state I'm going to start a new healthy life style change. I'd like to say that I will eat healthy all the time and that I will have more will power to say no to sugary, totally bad for me, yet they taste so good foods....but I can't. I will try really hard to eat more fruits and veggies and drink more water. My goal is to work out everyday even if it's just walking the puppies. i am also going to give Jillian Michaels a chance to prove that she is worth all the talk. I researched the dvd and heard how almost everyone showed improvements in strength and if not a lot of weight loss a loss of inches. Either way it sounds like a winner to me. I started tonight Week 1 Day 1. The movements are not hard to do...but they will kick your butt (or at least it kicked mine) I know that it's not good to work out every day that there is supposed to be a rest day but from what i have read the people who received the best results do the video every day for 30 days. I'm going to come up with a workout schedule that involves more cardio then just what the DVD offers. I'm confident that for right now at least I won't need any other arm toning exercises. My current weight is for me to know but you bet that as soon as I start seeing results I'll happily share!! I wonder if anyone else has any ideas on what other workouts are good to do with this DVD?!

No comments:

Post a Comment