Photobucket

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Top Three Thursday



What are your Top 3 Magazines that you LOVE to read?

I am much more of a book reader but there are some magazine's I just love!

1. Runner's World - I got a free electronic copy from my in-laws a few months ago so every month it just pops up in my inbox and I love it!

2. People - I don't buy it often but I always read it while I'm standing in line waiting to check out!

3. Wedding magazines. These have to be my favorite magazines to look at. I haven't bought one since I got married but I could look through them every day. I love weddings!

4 comments:

  1. I am just getting into reading wedding magazines...its exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not a runner. But I love people and wedding magazines. The Week is also a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all the wedding magazines! The cakes are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love people

    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete