Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fab 5 and Father's Day

Three of us met in elementary school in girl scouts.
Along the way we picked up a few more.
 In high school we called ourselves the Fabulous 5.
Here we are on Friday at Carraba's for dinner.
There are 6 of us because one of the girls sister's came with us.

Here is our graduation picture

Love these girls!

Saturday,we recovered from the night before. No pictures becuase necessary.

Sunday, was Fathers Day! Since my dad is overseas we just sent cards cause that's all we really could do.
We did go out with E's stepdad for lunch with the whole gang.
At Joe's Crab Shack.


4 comments:

  1. How fun that you guys have been friends for so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you've got some great friends! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun time with friends and I'm jealous you got to go to Carraba's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just stopping by your blog (from Courtney @ With Gratitude) and I was reading your "about me" and had to laugh at the term "furbabies"!!! I have two of those, and I will for sure be using that word to describe them :) I married my highschool sweetheart too, so we have a few fun little things in common. Anyway - just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete