Photobucket

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Happy Evening

Tonight I recieved a pleasant surprise from Aly at It Ain't Always Pretty But It's Real!
She passed along the Happy 101 Award!



So, here are the rules to the Happy 101 Award:

1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
Big huge wanna give you a bear hug thank you to Aly

2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy

3.) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners



 10 things that make me happy...
1. My husband

2. The furbabies

3. My sister & the rest of the family
(Instead of shoving cake in each other's face we surprised our
siblings by shoving cake in their face.)

4. My Betterhalf

5. Best friends from high school

6. The beach in Aruba...or any beach really.

7. Sunsets
 
8. All things Chocolate & Peanut butter
 
 
9.Blogging

10. Babies

 
 
And I am passing this award along to...

12 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Your wedding dress was gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I could do for any beach right about now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)
    Smashing cake in your siblings' faces, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh girl scout cookies! Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pups are the cutest! I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe. LOVE that you put cake in your siblings faces!! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thank you! I absolutely love the cake thing! I'm off to eat some Girl Scout Cookies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy this made your day better! Hope that today was better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award, they're so much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Christine! I am out of town at the moment, helping take care of my mom and grandpa, I will take part in this as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete