Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Travel Day

I went to work today from 7am  to 10am and then drove to my in laws to meet with with my soon to be sister-in-law. We drove down to SC together. The 5.5 hour trip took us 7.5 hours. We got pulled over and I was given a ticket for speeding. LAME. I really wasn't going that fast! ohhhh well. We went much slower the rest of the trip also due to the horrible rain storm that followed us down.

We stopped for lunch at a KFC/Taco Bell for a quick bite that took forever! I ordered the famous bowl...my favorite because it has a little bit of every thing I love. I opened the lid and they had torn up chicken strips instead of popcorn chicken! hahah how weird!

We did finally make it. And even though the circumstance of our trip were sad we did have a lot of fun on the long ride down.

We are staying at a Holiday Inn here that is brand new and gorgeous. That makes me love my line of work even more.

1 comment:

  1. Red Boost distinguishes itself by harnessing the potential of natural ingredients to enhance overall well-being. Marketed as a comprehensive health supplement, Red Boost is designed to support various aspects of health, including energy levels, immune function, and vitality. Its unique selling proposition lies in the incorporation of a blend of scientifically-backed components aimed at promoting holistic health. Red Boost Reviews

    ReplyDelete