Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life's too short

It's been 21 days since my last post. I have been a lazy blogger. A lot has happened but I just haven't had the energy to write about it.

I already wrote about this but EJ's grandpa passed away. A week later...

One of my moms best friends passed away. Her older daughter is also my sisters best friend. She fought breast cancer for 9 years. She was an amazing person. She has three beautiful children whom I used to babysit when I was in high school. They are amazing. Life will never be the same.

((While this is big in our little lives I understand that it is trivial compared to the first two events this month.)) EJ and I have been trying to get pregnant for a little over a year and a half. Since November I have been on different fertility meds and had two IUIs. Nothing has worked so far. So we decided to take some time off from all the doctor visits and drugs. We are going to put more money away in savings for the future, for IVF and adoption. I realize we are young and these things will happen when they are suppose to. yeah i hear it...but it's still a hard thing to face.

About a week after we decided all that, one of my managers put her two weeks notice in and I put my resume in for her job. Talk about perfect timing! A better position for my career and more pay, yes thank you! I hope to find out this week.

I have always been career oriented and it wasn't until I thought my career was going no where did I become over eager to have a family. Perhaps this is just what I need to take my mind off of babies.

Everyone says I'll get pregnant when I stop trying....

Whatever happens I am just a bit more excited for the future than I was.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your time comes soon!! I hear ya on the waiting, and now comes more testing and waiting and possibly surgery for me :(

    ReplyDelete