Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make...

Yesterday morning I woke up at 5:45am. Got dressed. Ran 3 miles. Took a shower and got ready for work. I even ate breakfast sitting at the table. I brushed my teeth and realized I didn't have to leave the house for another 15 minutes.

I crawled back into bed and pulled the covers up over my head for 20 minutes.

I feel like I should wake up earlier to run so that I have time for my post run nap.

But that just seems ridiculous :)

3 comments:

  1. ha, you are too cute!! if i did that i don't think i'd get back out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably would have just laid there lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this freaking made me die laughing. I have been totally tempted to do this before!!

    ReplyDelete