Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

Adopting

I want to adopt. I have for a very long time. Since before I was married. And definitely before I knew it would be struggle to get pregnant. I'm not sure where this came from either. I didn't have friends who were adopted. I just knew it was something I needed to do one day. Probably one of the many reasons I married the man I did. Because while it may not have been a life long dream he believes in this as much as I do.

With that being said I'm not sure where to start. I've been searching the Internet like a crazy person recently to find out as much information as possible. The trouble is there is SO much information! I'm looking at adoption sites, military adoption sites, adoption blogs. It almost feels like I could spend years just reading about adoption.

I am excited and so nervous. I'll keep reading and get back to writing.


Knowledge is power...right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment